The complex of Santa Caterina, open to the public as a museum in 2002,è consisting of the deconsecrated fourteenth-century church, which houses the paintings Stories of St. Ursula Tomaso da Modena (1355 or so), the Gallery’ medieval art, Renaissance and modern (Pinacoteca) and the archeology section. in the archaeological section (inaugurated in 2007 ) are placed exhibits documenting more than 100,000 years of activityà human in the Treviso area, from prehistoric times until the’ Roman times.
The Art Gallery, completely rebuilt in 2018, allows you to enjoy dell’ art in an environment rich in history but completely renovated in the modeà exhibition. In ideal connection with the splendid series of paintings of the former church. L’ tour moves by medieval frescoed witnesses to come to the eighteenth century, with a selection of 150 works that emphasize the close interaction of the museum with the territory, collectors, artists who worked in Treviso. In a great architectural value context welcomes masterpieces from the thirteenth to the eighteenth century, the work of artists such as Gentile da Fabriano, Giovanni Bellini, Cima da Conegliano and Lorenzo Lotto, Titian, Jacopo Bassano, Paris Bordon, Rosalba Carriera, Francesco Guardi Giandomenico Tiepolo.