The Museum named after Luigi Bailo è the più oldest of the current civic museums, built in the space of an ancient convent of the Renaissance period around two cloisters. Closed to the public in 2003,è It was subject to major renovation and redevelopment that have completely changed the face, giving back to the cityà in’ October 2015 an entirely new museum in’ architecture and in the stands.
Today it houses the of the twentieth century Gallery , a’ important anthology with around 340 works of the late nineteenth and early halfà of the twentieth century, whose conductor wireè represented by the important collection of Arthur Martini (1889-1947), recognized as one of the più great European sculptors of the twentieth century. Also on display are a significant anthology of contemporary painter Gino Rossi .
The structureè with all the services of a museum accessible and functional. The first distinctive feature of’è building; l’ architecture, redesigned in the facade and in the interior spaces, but also in the outer square, an "urban lobby" in which it projects the design of the facade.
The museum tour proceeds in a chronological sense, between the first floor and the ground floor, offering l’ opportunityà d’ unpublished comparisons and relationships.