Archaeological Museum Lametino finds from surface surveys, excavation and chance finds campaigns carried out in Lamezia flat, with the aim to reconstruct the ancient history of what was a strategic area on the via dell’ isthmus between the Ionian and Tyrrhenian seas. The Museumè hosted from 2010 to the first floor of the San Domenico Complex in Nicastro, a former convent founded between 1506 and 1521, where also the famous philosopher Tommaso Campanella deepen yoì his studies teologici.Il museum is divided into three sections: Prehistoric , Classic and Medieval. in Prehistoric Section are exposed stone tools, pottery fragments and dated bone remains between the Lower Paleolithic (1, 8 million-100,000 years ago) and l’ età the Middle Bronze (about 1600-1400 BC). In the roomè also set up an educational workshop of experimental archeology with life-size reconstruction of a furnace for firing pots neolitici.La Section Classical includes two rooms. The former collects documents on più ancient Greek Lametini frequenting the area and the subsequent founding of Terina, colony of Crotone, which scholars locate in’ area of Sant’ Eufemia Vetere. Of particular interest are the hoards of Magna Greek coins and the inscriptions on bronze laminae.&Nbsp; The second roomè dedicated to materials of Hellenistic period , collected during the archaeological investigations carried out in loc. Iardini Renda, and finds età Roman. In Mediaeval è exposed the post-classical material, dating from’ età Byzantine until the eighteenth century. It comes from the excavations carried out in the church of SS. Forty Martyrs, in’ Benedictine Abbey of St. Mary of St. Euphemia and the Castle of Nicastro.