National Archaeological Museum Of Tuscania
The National Archaeological Museum of Tuscania is housed in the former Franciscan convent of Santa Maria del Rest founded in 1247 and holds the relics found during archaeological investigations carried out on the territory. The collection includes, on the ground floor, the grave goods of the most important families lived between the fourth and second century B.C. .: stone sarcophagi, pottery, bronze vases, mirrors and female ornaments. On the first floor, three rooms display materials from Etruscan tombs of the seventh and sixth centuries BC, as well as sculptures and pottery nenfro; finally finds the V-II century B.C., including the cippo a cassette of Pian di Mola, overlying a cremation burial, and the complex of the sarcophagi in terracotta of the Treptie grave.