The Museum of Natural History is located in the historic city center of Trieste and was opened in 1846 under the name "Cabinet Zoological Zootomico". The museum has a very diverse collection consists of zoological exhibits, botany, mineralogy, paleontology and geology. Together all'acqario sea, the sea museum and the botanical garden is part of the group of scientific museums of Trieste. Thanks to numerous donations, the number of artifacts has grown considerably. The botanical collection is certainly the richest with more than one million specimens of herbaria and vascular plants from Italy and particularly from the Friuli Venezia Giulia. Of great interest is the fossilization of room both in aquatic environments both in the terrestrial environment. Among the main findings are the exhibits of ancient shellfish and fossils of the Carso. One of the main attractions is Antonio, a dinosaur 75 million years ago. It is one of the most complete dinosaur ever found in the world. In the room there are other dinosaur finds from the same site: a vertebra, a bone of the pelvis, a disarticulated skull and front legs.