The City Museum is housed since 1936 at the site of Palace Moscow già residence of one of the più important families of nobilityà Pesaro. It is due to marquise Vittoria, illuminated collector, the legacy of a substantial part of the collections preserved here. Renewed in 2013, the "new" Museums of the Moscow Palace house the permanent collections joint in a path both chronologically and emotionally, from the Bellini Room with ' Coronation d she the Virgin , the supreme example of the Italian Renaissance.
In the second room, the "Wunderkammer", are on display ceramic and tiles, documenting in particular the production of the Duchy of Urbino, along with the decorative arts, furniture and sculptures.
continue with the works of sacred and profane subjects, from the sixteenth to the eighteenth century, including the famous Fall of the Giants Guido Reni (Hercolani-Rossini collection), and still life seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, next to a spectacular floral tiles exposure.
the Civic Museums are home temporary exhibitions and are equipped Additional services such as wi-fi, multimedia for visiting halls and audio guide service in modeà SMART from tablets and smartphones; in addition to the cafeteria and conference room.