The Museum Prince Diego Aragona Pignatelli is located in the Villa along the Riviera di Chiaia, in the center of Naples. The Villa was built in the nineteenth century in the neoclassical style and is considered one of the most representative buildings of the City of Naples. The Villa now houses the Museo Principe Diego Aragona Pignatelli House Museum dedicated to Rosina princess and her husband Pignatelli. The House Museum preserves the furniture and the original furniture of the nineteenth century and the collection earthenware, porcelain, silver, bronzes, sculptures and paintings. The core is composed of porcelain of Meissen and Capodimonte, the most representative include: the group with the Rape of Proserpine, the gallant scene with dog and Lavandaia.Le marble sculptures are certainly of great value, since most artists were commissioned to famous seventeenth century as Giovanni De Martino, Domenico Guidi and Carlo Chelli. They are also preserved by Vincenzo Gemito sculptures, like Narcissus, and Giovanni Filippo Criscuolo, including the Birth of the Virgin and the Presentation in the Temple, and the Marriage of the Virgin. The Museum has a section dedicated to the carriages of the Bourbon period and later until 1955. The collection is very rich with thirty-four carriages and buggies Italian origin, English and French. Also, you can admire a collection of harnesses, bits and whips accompanied the carriages.