The church of San Severo al Pendino is a downtown church in Naples. Currently it is deconsecrated and houses inside temporary exhibitions. The church is an example of Neapolitan Renaissance architecture, designed by Pietro Caracciolo, in 1448. Between 1599 and 1620 the church was demolished and rebuilt by Giovanni Giacomo Di Conforto in key late Mannerist. Later it was rebuilt in the first half of the seventeenth century in baroque style. The interior has the tomb of Giovanni Alfonso Bisvallo, sculpted by Gerolamo D'Auria in 1617, partially dismantled and reassembled after the restoration in the eighteenth century. The structure was used as the first archive headquarters of the State until 1845. The church has lost its function and place of worship was desecrated by regularly hosting conferences and exhibitions.