The Pinacoteca Civica Bruno Molajoli is located in the historic center of Fabriano. The gallery was founded in 1862 and is located within the Hospital of Saint Mary of Good Jesus. The institution was named in 1988 to Bruno Molajoli, Fabriano art historian and director of fine arts in the sixties. The museum collection consists mainly of works of medieval art with frescoes, tables and rare wooden sculptures of the second half of the XIII and XIV century. In particular, they are of great importance the works of local artists Allegretto Nuzi, Antonio da Fabriano, Simone De Magistris and Orazio Gentileschi. Significant are the artifacts of Flemish tapestries between the fifteenth and seventeenth century. Among the most precious tapestries stand out the series dedicated to the Acts of the Apostles. The Art Gallery houses an important section dedicated to Ester Merloni, Fabriano collector who donated his collection to the city. The collection includes works by artists of the twentieth century, such as De Chirico, De Pisis, Giacomo Balla, Alberto Burri, Enrico Castellani, Piero Dorazio and Giovanni Boldini. Di Boldini is a new design: a pencil portrait. Inside the Art Gallery is a section dedicated to "Digital Creatives" with the story of the works done by Fabriano kindergartners for their peers.