The Diocesan Museum and the Basilica of St. Euphemia are located in the center of Spoleto. The Diocesan Museum is located in the Cardinal's wing of the main floor of the Archbishop's Palace. The Museum was inaugurated in 1960 with the objective to enhance and preserve the works belonging to the Archdiocese of Spoleto and Norcia. The museum houses an extensive collection of works including from the thirteenth to the nineteenth century. The collection consists mostly of paintings by artists of the caliber of Domenico Beccafumi, the Cavalier d'Arpino, Filippino Lippi and Sebastiano Conca. A small nucleus of the collection refers to the sculptures in various materials and styles such as: the "San Filippo Blacks" Algardi, the wooden groups of the thirteenth century Romanesque and "Urban VIII" in Gian Lorenzo Bernini bronze. There are liturgical objects dating from the thirteenth and the fourteenth century along with a rich selection of ornaments in precious metals. Of great interest is the Basilica of St. Euphemia which is accessed directly from the museum. 1100 The cathedral hosts a medieval frescoes in perfect condition and very interesting.