The Plaster Cast Gallery of Ancient Art is located in the historical center of Pisa and is part of the University Museum of the University of Pisa. The collection of plaster casts gallery of Ancient Art, between the Italian first, it begins in 1887 Gherardo Ghirardini initiative was inspired by the German model of archeology. The collection now offers a summary of the most famous and significant works of Greek, Etruscan and Roman, next to specimens lesser known or unpublished, and small plastic products: faithful reproductions of ancient works preserved in different domestic and foreign museums, in some cases lost and sometimes specific versions result of historic restorations and reconstructions made specifically in Pisa based on new interpretative proposals. The Gipsoteca today also houses the Antiquarium collection of classical archeology and Collections paletnologiche. During the closing for the emergency, the Museum System of the University and also the collection of plaster casts of Ancient Art have enhanced their virtual part, becoming SMArt, proposing new digital content to accompany the discovery of museums.