The Giuseppe Pitrè Sicilian Ethnographic Museum is located in the center of Palermo and has two locations: one in viale Duca degli Abruzzi and the other in via delle Pergole in the Tarallo palace. The Museum was founded in 1909 by the scholar Giuseppe Pitrè, who was given the name of the Museum. The Museum is divided into 20 sections and houses a collection that testifies to the history, customs and traditions of the Sicilian people, including the Albanian ethnolingustic minority. The collection consists of about 4000 objects, coming from private ethnographic collections. The exhibition is organized in chronological order and divided by themes accompanied by captions that provide information relating to the name of the find. The collection includes furnishings and kits, costumes, ceramics, shepherds' art, elements of reference to hunting, fishing, agriculture and pastoralism, puppets, the Sicilian cart, glass paintings, cribs, ex-votos and childish games. In one room it is possible to admire the great kitchen of the Bourbons which represents the traditional Sicilian cuisines. The typical costumes of Sicilian popular culture are certainly of great value, some of which have very ancient origins.