The Stupinigi Hunting Palace is a beautiful house, originally used to the practice of hunting, the Savoy family, designed by Filippo Juvarra. The building is in the city of Stupinigi, on the southwestern outskirts of Turin, it is part of the circuit of Savoy residences in Piedmont and in 1997 was declared World Heritage by UNESCO. Reopened to the public after major renovation work, the Palazzina di Caccia, of the most extraordinary eighteenth-century complex in Europe, it exposes the original furnishings, paintings, masterpieces of cabinet making and the design of the territory. The building has undergone over the years on extension and completion of Benedetto Alfieri and other architects such as John Thomas Prunotto, Ignazio Birago Borgaro, Ludovico Bo, Ignazio Bertola; the residence is mirrored and finds himself in the international rococo of the European royal residences. Over the years the place was used for hunting in the Savoy court life, sumptuous and refined favorite residence of the Savoy for parties and weddings at the buckets. XVIII and XIX, as well as the residence chosen by Napoleon in the early 800s. In the early twentieth century it is chosen as a residence by Queen Margherita, and since 1919 it is also home to the Museum of Furniture.