The San Fedele church was built starting in 1569 by the architect Pellegrino Tibaldi (1527-1596) at the behest of the Jesuits and the archbishop Carlo Borromeo, one of the greatest reformers of the Catholic Church in the sixteenth century. Finally, Peter Pestagalli nineteenth century ended the façade and built the altar. The church of San faithful, after the suppression of the Jesuits (1773-1814), came to the canonical treatment of the nearby church of Santa Maria della Scala, demolished at that time to make room at the Teatro alla Scala. After World War II San Fedele returned to the Jesuits who started a range of social, cultural and artistic activities still gathered in San Fedele Cultural Foundation. The museum itinerary develops in the church of San Fedele and in some surrounding areas and was opened December 31, 2014, after restoration lasted a decade and that affected these areas. It is closely linked to the history of the San Fedele Gallery started in the fifties in the homonymous Jesuit Foundation. At this experimental site, expressive laboratory collaborated artists such as Carlo Carra caliber, Mario Sironi and Lucio Fontana. David Simpson, Mimmo Paladino, Jannis Kounellis, Sean Shanahan, Claudio Parmiggiani and Nicola De Maria are some of the artists interviewed in recent years to reflect on fundamental issues of faith, as the Apocalypse, the Cross, the heavenly Jerusalem, the votive offerings, with works designed for the space and the space of the church.