The Mozzi Bardini Museum and Gallery is located in Florence in the historic center. The Palazzo Mozzi Bardini was a medieval residence of the Mozzi family, known for its rich papal treasures. Over the centuries, the building was extensively restored until undergoing transformations. Only in 1913, the home became a repository of works of art for about 30,000 objects. From 1965 to 1997 the building remained abandoned until it was bought by the Italian state. Thanks to the restoration and its safety measures, still in progress, it was possible clearing the Palace. The venue was the art gallery, residence, warehouse, office and restoration laboratory. The museum collection consists of stucco, badges, furniture, weapons, pottery and paintings. Of great importance are certainly the stone statues dating back to the Etruscan period and classic. There are also new works by Francesco Laurana, Desiderio da Settignano, Giovan Angelo Montorsi and Giovan Battista Foggini. The museum and gallery Mozzi Bardini is considered as a place of history and art for all the Florentine art. Today the building is home to temporary exhibitions and events.