The Museum of Natural Sciences of Brescia Brescia born from the donation of the University in 1903. Until 1968 it was located in the castle and later a special building as a permanent headquarters was built. The venue is located inside a garden designed as a botanical path. The garden includes many tree species in northern Italy, including beech and spruce. The Museum houses a collection of paleontological, entomological, zoological, botanical and geological. There is also a section devoted to the collections of minerals, prehistoric archeology and the mountain, with particular attention to the area of Brescia. Today The Science Museum is one of the most important centers of dissemination of naturalistic thought.