The Palazzo Andrea Pitto is located in the historic center of Genoa and is also known as Centurion Palace or Palazzo Cambiaso Gio Battista Centurion. In 2006 it was entered in the 42 palaces enrolled in the Palazzi dei Rolli and nominated World Heritage Site. The Palace was built in 1611 on the Andrea Doria Oneglia commission. Even today you can admire the frescoes and decorations created over time by the court artists. Bernardo Strozzi, Gregorio De Ferrari, Bartolome Guidobono, Domenico Piola and Giovanni Semino are the artists commissioned the decoration of the Palazzo. In particular, in the noble floor is the fresco by Domenico Piola with the depiction of mythological elements. Of particular note is definitely the room of the Four Seasons with frescoes by Giovanni Semino. In the vault they are represented the Truth revealed by Time with the Four Seasons. The path in the name of Baroque painting proceeds with the "Triumph of the Liguria Hall". Here, Gregorio De Ferrari realizes the fresco representing the Triumph of Liguria: Liguria is the personification of an armed woman with one eye on the palm of the right hand riding on a griffin; around her a series of dots that populate the sky. He concludes the visit Gallerietta with the Four Seasons by Bernardo Strozzi. The artist creates a grotesque decoration with landscaped inserts and animals. The palace opens to the public on the occasion of the "Rolli Days", the days dedicated to the palaces of the Rolli Genoa.