The Brancacci Chapel is located in the center of Florence and is located within the Santa Maria del Carmine church. The Brancacci Chapel is considered as one of the wonders of Renaissance painting. The chapel was built on the Brancacci family commission in 1387 and completed in the middle of the fifteenth century with wall decorations. Inside there are frescoes by Masolino da Panicale, Masaccio and Filippino Lippi. The frescoed scenes depicting the life of Saint Peter and Paul and the Old Testament stories with Adam and Eve. One of the most important scenes from the artistic point of view is certainly "The Tribute Money." The latter is considered one of the highest expressions of Masaccio realized in 1425. The works of Masaccio represented here influenced generations of teachers and artists such as Michelangelo. The same Vasari described it as a "school of the world" for the colors, the plasticity, perspective and light. The visit in the Brancacci Chapel can be defined as a rich journey through the history of the early Renaissance Italian and Florentine.