San Francesco Palace
Building built on the perimeter walls of a 1200 church dedicated to San Francesco, it preserves inside the original columns of the church with variously decorated capitals that support the cross vaults of the aisles. Of particular interest are the frescoes of the fifteenth, sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. come to light during the restoration work of the years 2010-2011. The ground floor room hosts thematic art and photography exhibitions annually.