The Civic Art Gallery of Teramo is located in the center of Teramo and is located inside the former Court. Even today it is possible to admire the fresco in the main hall painted by Gennaro Della Monica. The Museum was founded between 1868 and 1888 to preserve and enhance the works that flowed from the churches. The museum collection was dispersed and damaged during the Second World War, only to be rearranged in 1923. The museum collection presents works from the fifteenth century to the end of the nineteenth century by local and surrounding artists. Among the most important artists we remember Giacomo da Campli, Pietro Damini, Paolo De Matteis, Francesco Solimena, Pier Francesco Mola, Corrado Giaquinto and many others. Of great interest are the works of Abruzzo artists of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries and a collection of majolica pictures from Castelli from the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries. In addition, there are works by the great sculptor of Giulianova Raffaello Pagliacetti.