The current Treccani Museum Foundation was founded in 1978 in the Studio Museo Treccani. The Foundation documented the whole path figurative artist Ernesto Treccani. The collection of paintings, graphics and sculptures span the years from onset until the years of realism and of recent developments. In total are preserved 248 works divided among paintings, drawings, engravings, fired enamel, sculptures and ceramics. The Foundation is named after the journal "Current" the artist founded in 18 years, which was abolished in June 1940 when war broke out. Among the artist's most famous works include "Bottega di Corrente", "della Spiga Gallery" and "Current". In addition, Treccani was a close friend of painters like Guttuso, Migneco, Cassinari and Morlotti. Today the Foundation takes care of paying tribute to the memory of passed away November 27, 2009, in his beloved House of the Swallows.