The Museum Richard Ginori
The Museum Richard - Ginori Shower of manufacturing is located in Sesto Fiorentino, in the province Fiorentina. The Museum includes a rich selection of the Ginori in Doccia works, then Richard - Ginori. The Museum was founded in 1754 to exhibit ceramics and models made by the industry. Only in 1950 it was built a special museum opened in 1965, where today you retain all items donated by the Manufacture and Richard Ginori. The collection includes objects in earthenware, porcelain and earthenware made between 1737 and 1895. The pieces are of remarkable quality and highlight the skill of the Florentine tradition. Standing out among all the decorated pottery, porcelain fireplace with copies of Michelangelo's statues, copies of classical statues of Gaspero Bruschi, the casts of the works of Giovan Battista Foggini Soldiers and Massimiliano Benzi. Finally the refined ceramics conceived and designed by Gio Ponti. A section of the museum is dedicated to the ceramics produced by other manufactures nineteenth and twentieth century in Tuscany. Among all stands the Palm Manufacture of Pisa. The Museum offers an educational section for children, a library, an archive and a photo library that allow to reconstruct the full history of manufacturing.