The Contemporary Art Gallery Vero Stoppioni, inaugurated in 1990, is housed in a building of the early twentieth century and includes about 300 works acquired on the occasion of the Campigna Prize editions since 1955. The True Stoppioni Gallery collects the most interesting Italian artistic trends since World war II to the present. At the Galleria it is connected to the outdoor Sculpture Park, located in the bed of the river Bidente, with installations by internationally renowned artists. The gallery holds works by national and international artists such as Fabrizio Plessi, Mattia Moreni, Piero Ruggeri, Francesco Somaini, Pompilio Mandelli, Enzo Brunori, Giannetto Fieschi, Alberto Sauces, Eugène Berman, John Korompay, Aldo Borgonzoni, just to make some name, along with works by painters from Romagna area. A privileged place within the collection is dedicated to Mattia Moreni.