The Duke of Martina Museum is located in the historic Villa Floridiana in Naples on Vomero. The Museum was founded in 1931 and houses an important collection of decorative arts. The collection includes more than six thousand works of Western and Eastern manufacturing from 1100 to 1800. The collection consists mainly of ceramics that were part of the heritage of Martina Placido de Sangro duke. The collection was acquired during the nineteenth century while traveling the Duke in Paris, London and Naples. The Museum is considered one of the most important in Italy for wealth and historical importance. The museum contains three floors painted, corals and bronzes, ivories, Renaissance and Baroque ceramics, furniture and decorative objects. Among European porcelains are the most important collections of eighteenth-century factories: Meissen, Shower, Naples and Capodimonte porcelain French, German and English. Recently it was also rearranged the wing dedicated to porcelain and Kakiemon Japanese Imari and Chinese Ming and Qing. In 2016 they were realized the restoration and re preparation for the recovery of new environments to expand the exposure works.