Teatrino Di Palazzo Grassi
Theater Palazzo Grassi è the third seat of the Pinault Collection in Venice, with the two museums < strong> Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana . Originally conceived as a garden Palazzo Grassi in 1857, then turned into vegetable theater, covered in 1961 and abandoned in 1983, in 2013 the theater returned to light after a major restoration and functional redesign, commissioned to’ Japanese architect Tadao Ando.
the Theater provides a’ wide programming tied to both the current exhibitions at Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana is the various forms of research and contemporary artistic expression. L’ auditorium è suitable for hosting meetings, screenings, debates, workshops, but also music and dance performances. The Teatrino youè imposed as one of the più protagonists; dynamic in’ cultural Venetian field with, every year, over 100 events, most of which are free, manufactured and produced by Palazzo Grassi and in many cases with international partners, national and local.
Today theaterè a platform to meet and exchange, a place recognized by the actors crossing and live the cityà from Venice. Among the great personalitiesà which met the public: l’ architect Tadao Ando, l’ artist Simone Fattal, the criticism, history of’ art and activist Elisabeth Lebovici, musician Alva Noto writer Yasmina Reza and the’ artist Luc Tuymans.