The Albicini Armory consists of the weapons collected by the Marquis Raffaello Albicini and donated at the beginning of the century to the civic museums by his son Livio. To these was then added a hundred pieces, completely homogeneous to the original 410. The variety of relics is remarkable, spanning a time span from the 15th to the 19th century. Pole weapons and parts of armor of various shapes are preserved, including elements of the tournament armor of Brunoro Zampeschi, lord of Forlimpopoli. There is also a wide repertoire of swords and swords. Seventeen arquebuses and a large group of short firearms complete the collection. In 1958, a collection of weapons and other objects from Congo, a gift from Virginia Pedriali, was placed in the armory.