The Stefano Bardini Museum is located in the Oltrarno district in Florence and is one of the richest museums and small city. The museum houses the collection of the antiquarian Stefano Bardini, who donated to the City of Florence to his death. The palace, purchased in 1880 by Bardini became his home where he still keeps his legacy. The museum currently houses more than 3,600 works, including sculptures, paintings, musical instruments, coins, antiques, ceramics and armor. Among the most important works include the "Charity" of Tino Camaino, the "Madonna of Cordai" by Donatello, the "San Michele Arcangelo" by Antonio Pollaiuolo and the "Martyrdom of a saint" by Tintoretto. The rooms are divided into thematic areas: the ground floor is dedicated to Florence and its history; the first floor houses the large "Crucifix" with wooden medieval ceramics; the second and third floor are the bronzes and paintings of the Giotto school. The ground floor offers the visitor the chance to admire some of the symbols of Florence: "The Boar" by Pietro Tacca from the fountain of the Porcellino, the "Little Devil" by Giambologna and the "Marzocco" from the lintel of the Palazzo Vecchio. Of great historical importance are the antique carpets hanging used during Hitler's visit to Florence in 1938.