Collezione Roberto Casamonti
The Collection Roberto Casamonti is headquartered in the historic heart of Florence, between Via Tornabuoni and Piazza Santa Trinita. It is staged at the Piano Nobile of Palazzo Bartolini Salimbeni, Renaissance architecture designed in 1520 by Baccio d’ Agnolo. In its rooms the collection includes works that Roberto Casamonti acquired in his long career in the dell’ art world. The collection aims to organize exhibitions and multidisciplinary events aimed at enhancing the dialogue between the arti.Ciclicamente alternate two exhibitions that represent the’ entire collection, in the first group we find works by artists from the beginning of the twentieth century until the early sixties, the second chronologically it begins with works from the 1960s up to the present day.